The Office of the Chief Rabbi (OCR) is looking to recruit a committed and proactive intern to join this fast paced, high profile public office. The OCR Internship is offered to an outstanding graduate who has demonstrated a commitment to community service and Jewish life. This graduate placement will provide an excellent introduction to the Jewish community across the UK and to the work of the OCR.
The role includes:
- Providing logistical and administrative support for key projects and initiatives being run by the OCR team
- Carrying out research relating to projects
- Writing and producing emails and communications
- Accompanying the Chief Rabbi to events and assisting with photos and videos
- Developing and improving the OCR database
- General assistance in the office
- Hold Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail and ability to manage several projects at once
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to show initiative and flexibility
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a team
- An understanding of the Jewish community
- Identifies with the ethos and vision of the Office of the Chief Rabbi
The successful candidate may be expected to work and attend meetings and events outside of office hours. The role itself requires flexibility to adapt to the changing needs of the OCR.
Salary: £21,000 per annum.
This is a full-time graduate placement starting in September 2022 for six months, with the possibility of extension for a further 6 months.
To apply, please submit your CV with a covering letter explaining why you are suited to the role to email@example.com with ‘Intern’ in the subject field. All applications must be received by midday on Monday 11th July.